I am so excited to share this post today! The very sweet Sarah has passed along a Stylish Blogger Award to me! Thank you so much, Sarah!
Now I’m supposed to tell you 8 things about myself and pass the award on to 8 other bloggers. Here goes:
8 Things about me:
1. I could go into any craft store and get lost in my own thoughts for hours and hours! ( maybe you already knew that about me!)
2. I used to be a special education teacher and still have a soft spot for anyone with a disability – visible or not!
3. My favorite color is green, although since I was a kid, I have loved anything with a rainbow!
4. I have moved with my husband 7 times in the 11 years we have been married! yikes! and NO, we are not military!
5. I usually work after my kiddos go to bed and love the quiet still of the night – I have been known to work into the wee hours of the morning!
6. I love to hear historical stories and see historical sites – especially local to where I live. When we lived in MD, we even took the “tour bus” around Annapolis to hear the stories!
7. I used to play the flute, but then became allergic – switched to xylophone, pitch percussion and had a blast in the percussion section of the band thru high school and 2 years in college!
8. I would love to visit Ireland someday – I believe I have relatives there and would love to see the pretty sites I have only seen in books and movies!
8 People I’d like to pass the Stylish Blogger Award to:
1. Beth – Blooming Where I’m Planted – awesome inspiration!
2. Denise – Cards ‘n Things – special creations!
3. Georgia – Stamping with Georgia – cute and stampy!
4. Nancy – Seaside Creativity – wonderful designs!
5. Jamie – Unique Ink – love her fun ideas!
6. Erin – Erin’s Craft Ideas – crafty goodness!
7. Sherry – Stampin’ With Sherry – lovely design work!
8. Sabrina – S JButterfly Dreams – beautifully inspiring!
I hope you get a chance to look at any one of their blogs and/or galleries and get inspired as I have! There is so much talent out there!!!
Thanks again to Sarah, these 8 lovely ladies, and my growing list of supporters. I am grateful for each of you!
Have a STYLISH day!